Why is it not working?

1 Like

No entiendo este juego es en online como hago para jugar con onlnie

1 Like

man I wish we can play agas each in trotrjr

1 Like

In this game, I LOVE TORONTO RAPTORS!!!:basketball::joy:

1 Like

they make the celtics the best team and you cant beat them i played the warriors and stephen curry was amking threes but they came back and beat us because all they did was just slapping

1 Like

hahaha i know right ur not the only one!!!:joy:

1 Like

i love ths game

BbALL legendzzz all dA waysssss

1 Like

How to make 3 points i have a little chance of 4% to make it :basketball::basketball::basketball:

1 Like

ITS hard because every game you win you get better same with the other team so just practice and you will win. PS i had that problem before but i got the hang of it and won

2 Likes

yo q acabo de ganar pienso q estoy mejorando en el basketball…xd jjja:basketball::baloncesto:
}

1 Like

no its not hard if you have a trick punch your enemy and click z if not cd

1 Like

i have a trick to how to shot 3 all u need is go a head to your enemy and click s and if he jump click w and shot:sunglasses:

1 Like
  • Game verygood basketball
1 Like

Can we please get multiplayer

1 Like

it good and awesome game

1 Like

Si Juegan Contra Mi No Me Ganaran :basketball_player: Los Invitoo :basketball: :basketball: :basketball_player: :basketball_player: :basketball:

1 Like

Pst. three gold medals in the first five tries. so go fuck yourself

1 Like

Uno venso in cuso beleaze niger

1 Like

i lost a game that i won in tyhe fi als\

1 Like

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn tttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!11111

1 Like
Y8 Games