hi

whos playing this game 2023

sure what you need?

مرحبا

i love this game im so good at it and i would love to 1v1 someone on it

i am ive played this game for the past 5 years mate

welcome

BRO i am 3 piont CHAMPION i challange anyone to a freindly 1v1

Honestly for anyone that actually looks here or needs tips. Always use dashes after pump faking since it charges up almost instantly. Then if you go near the middle of the court while dashing + jumping you will be able to dunk. Always shoot on the 3 point line on the direct spot. You will be way more lucky and freequently to score 3s. Last tip is to just play with the AI, learn each specific players pathing mechanics and which positions they will go to block and which where they go to try to steal the ball. If you can memoriz their movements it is very fun to play around with them.

yo wasup

1 Like

good

someone please help me im an innocent little boy trying to learn to play this basketball game. help me. im only 9. please reply for my address.

im so lonely and i have these weird feelings in my no no parts

im so lost and im looking for the lord. my pastor was looking for the lord in my rectum. he said the lord was inside of me and the only way to get him out was through his no no part entering my body.

مرحبا

اهلا

men i get you :rofl:

who decided to make the characters 30000000000 times harder when you get a gold medal?

Y8 Games