Welcome to Teams

1 Like

?
hello
?

1 Like

Oh

1 Like

What do you guys think of my Eren Yeager drawing?? :heart_eyes_cat: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

3 Likes

hot damnnn :drooling_face: i love anime guys more than guys irl :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I AGREEEE OMG ANIME GUYS ARE SOOO HOOT :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes_cat: #daddyyeager

1 Like

I LOVE LEVI HE IS SO HOTTTTT IM HIS BIGGEST SIMP #SIMP4LEVI :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

UUUUUM NO THANK YOU levi is so not hot :roll_eyes: Eren Yeager is THE STANDARD not levi. but i guess if yiu have bad eyesight its not my problem :blush: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :rofl: :joy:

O MY GOD (LEVI :drooling_face:) I CANT BELIEVE U SAID THAT !!! HE IS THE HOTTEST HE IS A GOD HE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE EREN IS UGLY AND SO IS UR DRAWING :rage:

1 Like

OH MY GOD you dont know what you just started… me ‘‘going itachi mode’’ :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: this is what you look like = :clown_face:

UR THE CLOWN U BELONG AT THE CIRCUS :roll_eyes: AKA UR HOME :unamused: I MAY BE SHY AND QUIRKY BUT I CAN BE A REAL PSYCHO TOO :zipper_mouth_face: WATCH UR BACK

1 Like

WOOOW are YOU taalking about psychospaths??? :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: You like levi likeeeeeee… who even does that EREN YEAGER IS THE KING OF ANIME. :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

ME OBVIOUSLY !!! :roll_eyes: U WOULDNT GET IT… WE HAVE A SPECIAL CONNECTION :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I BET EREN WOULDNT EVEN SPARE U A SECOND GLANCE :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

COUGH :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

U got sum to say?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hi!

2 Likes

welcome

1 Like

هل يوجد عربي هنا

1 Like

نعم انا

1 Like

انا