App developers wanted

Hi there! Sorry if it turns out to be offtopic. The thing is that I’m about to start a new project and I need a team, but I have no idea and experience in hiring developers. Are there any common rules? I would be glad to read about your experience or get some good articles. Thank you!

hmm i waana be a app developer what should i have to do?

look into AngularJS
https://www.tutorialspoint.com/angular4/index.htm

I would also recommend using either Sublime Text 3 or Visual Studio Code

start it out by yourself without a team to gain the skills first
I would recommend using this code hosting platform since teams/organizations would want to look at what you have to offer

but also read what I replied to @Force_The_Foodie

i have to download it ? that applications

Yes, you will have to download them

Pretty much all the great development tools have to be downloaded

I mean like, it would be harder to make something that you want to make in a browser ide like repl.it

Because most of the apps like mobile apps, desktop apps, etc aren’t made on the web. They are made using software that you have to download.

sorry i can’t then my pc does not works any downloaded file ;-; i wish i could help u ;-;-;-;-;

makes sense

if you ever feel like doing this. I would suggest to take a break from gaming and figure out how to earn money so you can build a new computer or buy one (building is recommended)

Also I have been using these tools. Just look through them if you want.

hey if u dont mind i send u friend req in y8 acc can u plisss accept it ( ͡◉ ͜ ͡◉)

Its fine

me i can to be a graphic developer.

ATM not finding a graphics designer but what are your skills
Pixel art
2d/3d Animating
3d modeling