Y8 FreeFall Competiton

Hello everyone i m creating a freefall competiton on 15th aug the one those who want to partiicipate need to do the following thing:
Go to Y8 account and send friend request to 3_3Force means me i accept your friend request
Then ABout 6:00 u need to go to y8 account and send me a message that Participated Then i say u the map name and u need to go there and many players will be there who have participated.

Then the match BEGINS the one who did highest kills within 5 matches will be the Best PLayer regarded

...Thank  You...
3 Likes

Here’s the account link https://www.y8.com/users/8550818/3_3-F0rCe

1 Like

The Match begins from 6:00 pm evening to 7:00 1 hour

Is there going to be like a discord because using it might be easier to maintain

if you don’t know what it is
check it out
its completely free

Its available on
windows
mac
linux
browsers
mobile

NO no discord just the simple rules i said u want to participate? u can cuz u already in m friend list

1 Like

eh alright. Discord for me is much flexible because I am mainly active on it and I am the new moderator for the y8 discord server

1 Like

:ok:

1 Like

are u talking about freefall tournament

1 Like

yes

1 Like

I am not going to be available for this competition.

Currently planning for a competition for my church and the game is Diabotical which is coming out soon for PC.

1 Like

is it a freegame bro?

1 Like

2 Likes

Uploading: image.png(2)… [Uploading: image.png(3

2 Likes

Diabotical is not out yet
heres a video

2 Likes

similar like pubg but its ros

1 Like

it’s just look a like a prototype of free fall tournament but hey change some stuff.

1 Like

2 Likes

I guess you can say that but the game actually belongs to a 20 year old Genre called Arena Shooters. The first fps game to start this was Quake.

this is one of my favorites from the same genre
sending you a dm of the game

Y8 Games