Suggestions

Not meant on offensive way, but at this point of life and age, u should figure some stuff on ur own. As in ‘why’.
I don’t even ask about FFT, busy with other stuff. And even if I do, doesn’t mean that every info can be shared with u or whoever. And I’m legit the last person here who should share such info xD

1 Like

Atleast now we can give up all our hope…

1 Like

sorry I’m not checking forum very often just got little time[quote=“Rja12, post:1384, topic:2062”]
good luck on whatever project you guys work on in the future.
[/quote]

thanks[quote=“Rja12, post:1384, topic:2062”]
I asked about updates for months and I did deserve to know.
[/quote]

Andrea did not know about it[quote=“ARMYGUY, post:1386, topic:2062, full:true”]
Atleast now we can give up all our hope.
[/quote]

maybe not because we might work in this game from scratch after our current 2 projects.

1 Like

Why is this game has no mods? I had been playing for 12 hours daily in every servers in this game and found out hackers and cheaters that are not getting banned. Please help to do something, otherwise this game will be worsen than usual. Those hackers and cheaters is trying to ruin this game.

Hacker: Nothingcanbefun
Senpai

Cheater : Those who always play capturing turn by turn which also know as “Fast Money”. They usually
play in space station.

The rest I can’t remember their name.

1 Like

Because moderators did it in their free time, part of their good will as well since this ‘job’ isn’t paid. Ppl can’t really watch on servers 24/7.
Been on today but there was no any issue during that time.

For any report proof is needed.

2 Likes

Nope , they are not hackers. I’ve seen few people call them hackers when they use Assassin or Snipe with Gunner (Pro snipers) , It’s not hack , just Assassin’s E ability and sniping skills not aim lock lol. Also I never them saw them hack , played with them a lot of times. But if you think someone’s hacking , take ss or record and note down the names , Like Dea said proof is needed.

And yeah I saw two people today , Hao and tony , will DM dea or ankit

To report players in future use Report Players!

3 Likes

This is so sad :laughing: When I miss being called a hacker, just log in on FFT account, usually takes around 20mins :joy:

3 Likes

Has tony gone to the dark side? :cry:

3 Likes

yes, the good old days

2 Likes

WhiteXhadow, all I can do is take ss of what they hacked, Nothingcanbefun teleport with his shocker and move extremely fast plus rapid fire which is impossible to be done by a normal player. This is what I saw. I heard that this game is dead, no devs and updates, so how could those hackers possibly banned? :joy:

1 Like

(1) Teleporting with shocker. That’s lag.
(2) Moving extremely fast. Sliding. You can get to 80mph+ with any class.
(3) Rapid fire - I assume Tony was using gunner, then it’s full AR which makes the shoot rate considerably faster.

It’s not hacking.

2 Likes

Tbh yes they hacked
Just for once or twice but now they r normal
They were super fast
Insta kill with all classes
One touch and u dead
And it isnt lag

1 Like

Sadly, screenshot really can’t show how is X person hacking. Video is needed.

1 Like

Still could be an immense amount of lag. Person kills you normally on their pov but you see someone just staying somewhere not moving then suddenly they lag jump over to you and you’re dead. Has happened to me before.

1 Like

oof believe it or not
Its not lag
Lag aint that bad,also when they have green ping
Why not ask some old and experienced players who played with them if u rly want the proofs

1 Like

doesn’t rly matters as the game’s already dead

1 Like

slow eye roll

1 Like

If ss is useless, then I can’t report the hackers. I don’t make video like anyone else did. Not even having a youtube channel :joy:. Also, I know how to identify hackers. Remember those old days that at least every room got 1 hacker? those famous hackers alike Nothingcanbefun. Nathan, bbbes3, hunter and etc…

1 Like

U don’t need a youtube channel, videos can be uploaded on google drive.

But either way, from what I could notice, 300+ ping honestly is pain to play against.

1 Like

Hi, I just found this site a few days ago and was REALLY excited because I saw lots of people that I know In-game. :grinning:

1 Like
Y8 Games