Score submit > table name error

Hi there guys, I’m working on customized rank display. However testing events I’'m encountering error:
“errormessage”:“table not found (BEST SCORE)”,“errorcode”:207
is that means I have to register some table first or something?

second thing, since I’m not able to retrive group of scores, could you please give a hint or exmple for:

idnet.advancedScoreListCustom(tbl,‘last7days’,100,1,true,false)
{“scores”:[],“success”:true,“mode”:“last7days”,“numscores”:0,“errorcode”:0}

how ‘scores’ look like to 3-4 results.
Thanks, I’m really start enjoying working with API (after rough first contact) :wink:

Hi, Yes, you will want to start by creating a table on the score dashboard page for your game. It can be done from the apps page.

Then after that, you can trace the data variable in the handleIDNET function. This will give you the structure. You might need to convert it to a string like so trace(JSON.stringify(idnet.data)); in order to get a good output.

Thanks a bunch Eddie. I didn’t noticed I have to create new score table in App page.

But I’ve encountered new problem. Regardless the player rank I always get “rank”:1 for request: ‘advancedScoreListPlayer’

but I get proper user rank when I ask for: ‘advancedScoreListCustom’

is it possible to gather user position in ranking without shuffeling all rank pages seeking his ID? Once I made (hopefully) smashing hit there will be plenty of useless requests to the server.

small suggestion for the docs page list start from 1. page=0 and page=1 returns that same results. Devs used to start from zero might not noticed that they get that same results for both requests.

Hi, I wouldn’t trust the rank returned as it only indicates the rank of the current query. For advancedScoreListPlayer, where the result is a single score, rank will be 1.

Currently, it is not possible to get a player’s rank on the scoreboard. We had this feature but it was too costly of a query to count several hundred thousand scores just to get a single person’s rank.

I find user’s can guess their rank easily by looking at their score compared to the top 10.

Thanks for the tip about the docs. I will add that on the next update.

cheers

A post was split to a new topic: Scores not submitted

Y8 Games