🏍 Roadventure with Turbo Moto Racer

Are you a moto racer? :motorcycle: Or do you like racing a motorcycle on a busy road? It’s always fun and high adrenaline to drive a cool motorcycle vehicle on the road :motorcycle: Ready to take some driving adventure and hit those top speeds? Then let’s rev it up on this game! You’ll be surprised to learn that this game is full of exciting features and thrill of driving a motorcycle! It’s like riding it on the road in real life! :sunglasses:

turbomotoracer1

Exciting adventure to drive an awesome bike on the street! :motorway: :motorcycle: :fire:

turbomotoracer2

Drive at high speed on a night mode :night_with_stars: :motorcycle:

turbomotoracer3

Watch out for those trucks blocking your way :traffic_light: :truck:

turbomotoracer4

turbomotoracer5

Top speed this V900-CX scoot and reach the goal on time! :motor_scooter: :fire: :motorway:

turbomotoracer6

Can you overtake 10 cars in 40 seconds? :timer_clock: :motorway:
Tip: Drive closer to the vehicles but be careful not to crash on them :warning:

turbomotoracer7

Always try to upgrade :money_with_wings: your bikes on performance features such as power, handling and braking

turbomotoracer11

Unlock the skill to do some “wheelie” tricks

Continue earning coins for every game and use that to buy upgrades or a new awesome motor bike! :motorcycle:

turbomotoracer10

Progress to MC’s with better power and good looks :sunglasses: Don’t be surprised! There’s a whole bunch of selection for other cool :star_struck: motorbikes in the shop! :slightly_smiling_face:

It has Daily Bonus too! :star_struck: Which is a good thing to add cash :moneybag: that can help on your next bike purchase or upgrades.

turbomotoracer8

turbomotoracer9

Feeling challenged? Try to unlock the top of the line :wink:

So if you like motorcycle adventure, don’t miss out! This is a game you will surely enjoy. Play it here :arrow_down:

Gameplay Video :arrow_down:

5 Likes

That’s a pretty cool and realistic game :motorcycle:

2 Likes

i like even the engine sound of revving :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Pretty nice game. The only problem is that it takes too long to earn money. I hope they fix it somehow.

1 Like

Indeed it takes a lot of time hehe

this is fun.not bad

3 Likes

мне лично нравится. у меня на телефоне была игра мне больше всего понравилась Vespa

вроде бы они сделали так что если с аккаунта входишь наверно сохранится

I cannot play advertisement to get more coins. I already disable adblock, popup blocker but still cannot play. Please assist.

This is weird I just tried and I can watch the reward ads :thinking:

I like :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: nice

2 Likes

I like this games. very nice and smooth gameplay. like same traffic rider games same high graphics and same road map. I really love this racing games.

2 Likes

i like this game thanks

I have one question does it have achievements and Y8 screenshots

Hi. its a very good game but no it does not support those features (Y8 achievements and Y8 screenshots)

Y8 Games