πŸš• Pixel Road Taxi Depot: What it's like to be a Taxi Driver?

If you’re intrigued, this game lets you experience how to be one! This game lets you pick and drop off passenger to their destinations. :taxi: You start as a novice cab driver and develop your business through on the road missions in a variety of traffic :traffic_light: and weather conditions :cloud_with_rain: .

pixelroadtaxidepot-pickup

So take a seat as a taxi driver, where your task is simply to drive & pick up the passenger on :timer_clock: and get them to their destination :oncoming_taxi: Prepare to meet funny voxel passengers with their own crazy :crazy_face: personalities! :sweat_smile:

Drive on the road along side other vehicles and just like in real life, avoid crashing with other vehicles. :warning: Drive Safely!! :oncoming_automobile:

Bravely drive in a heavy traffic with cars going in both sides of the road. Finish all the missions and collect all the coins. You can of course upgrade your ride for a better driving experience. Unlock all achievements :trophy: and beat everyone in the leaderboard! See also Walk-through of the game Have Fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Oh hi @y8rai!

2 Likes

Can we talk @y8rai?

1 Like

i played that today

3 Likes

Good voxel game :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

um… @Bad_Request?

1 Like

Cool

2 Likes

Please add to this game Blinkers on taxi(s)!!!

1 Like

CooL

2 Likes

that recoment comment

me too

1 Like

i played tht like a month ago

1 Like
Y8 Games