I love y8 for making this game

Y8 is the best game i ever played!!!

3 Likes

Y8 didn’t make it… free range games made it and sold it to Y8

2 Likes

Yeah this is the first game that i play with my friend at school!!!
y8 games is the best@

1 Like

what @maurad.ma says is true, I do remember playing the game when FRG was the devs of freefall tournament
here’s proof and I would have thought free range games would have deleted this off of their games list
http://freerangegames.com/freefalltournament/

1 Like

@shadowelite7 that a cool games do u use to played that everytimes or sometimes if you dont mind me asking​:blush::blush::blush:

I have played freefall tournament since 2014, I played it everyday untill it got sold to y8. Now the game is not receiving updates. I don’t play much now since it’s on steam. Since I am extremely good. I hardly see any good players so I end up farming on guests.

The only part that was really challenging in the past freefall tournament we’re hackers. This version of freefall tournament doesn’t feel very challenging and would keep me playing 3-10 hours a day playing.

1 Like

Ok BTW it cool… Do u use to play hide online game… just asking​:smile::smile::smile::smile:

No not really

1 Like

ok

I don’t play many browser based games anymore

1 Like

Why​:weary::weary::weary::weary:???

what happen to that :joy::joy::joy:

I moved on since I recently got a new PC, I like playing old school shooters like quake

Then I recently got back into Roguelikes like NetHack

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhhh ok…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yah lol

1 Like

lol

but do u miss y8 games or not​:smile::smile::smile:

But maybe I might make some browser games when I am finished with my current RogueLike dev project

1 Like

OK lol :blush::blush::blush:

Eh, I never really new about y8 games until I heard about Freefall tournament being sold to Y8 and id.net

1 Like
Y8 Games