🚍 Hill Side Bus Simulator 3D: Did any one thought of being a bus driver? We can feel here now

Hello Friends, :oncoming_bus:

Did any one dreamed of being a bus driver, where we can travel between cities long nights, where all free ways at night will be very beautiful and pleasant to watch and drive. Known fact is we have around 30 to 50 passengers lives in our hand he he.

From child hood i was very interested to drive buses like branded ones, can be Volvo, Benz, Scania, and some other luxury buses.

This game made my dream true. We can select any bus we want.

Now we have lots of tracks to drive along with passengers, where we have to pick up from bays and reach to the destination safely.

We have different locations to drive on.

Awesome graphics in game with offroad tracks and street and city track along with traffic will gives us a realistic experience to play. Now important point in the game is time always run very fast in our busy lives. Passengers should be dropped at the destination safely.

Some times we can have very damaging accidents due to negligence or in hurry. It can be many reasons, like if we struck and ran out of time with traffic jam or other reasons.

Be careful while we drive the bus, if we lost control it can be irreversible mistake. So drive carefully and reach destination safe on time.

You can play and experience all topics discussed here to have more Fun!.

2 Likes

That is Great! I love your profile! :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow!Its school! I will play right now! :dizzy:

2 Likes

great i played it before

2 Likes

@discobot start advanced user

1 Like

coool

2 Likes
Y8 Games