Hide Online

I have checked a basic demo yet but little early to share here :slight_smile:

maybe I could share a video by next month and hopefully will have beta also by than.

привет

1 Like

@Ankit Hi why is there a difference on the Phone game HideOnline and the computer kind of HideOnline?

@balixin1996 well, its because you don’t have a keyboard in mobile. So, we use a joystick. makes sense. and when it comes to keyboard, a very big step here. one button to change to props, one to shoot, one to piggy trick, and one to respawn ( in mobile) same in computer. (we don’t have piggy trick or respawn in computer). So, a computer isn’t just a screen. A ‘keyboard’ for typing, a ‘mouse’ which doesn’t want cheese; it wants to help you with the computer. While on the mobile, Its just a screen, your eyes, your fingers and brains. aaand you can’t actually chat on mobile because that lil’ keyboard blocks your view. But in a computer, whole screen to do stuff. So maybe you understand, but if you don’t please check out my new topic on hide online!(haven’t made it yet but i will soon). I will put the link afterwards. that took a lot of time to read, didn’t it? atleast you understood something.

Hey, the topic is made! talk about topics,tips,tricks,how-to and stuff! This isn’t official, but I hope people trust it and talk there! LINK For the hide online fans!

1 Like

Please check @DangitosDaBro answer

Great answer Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! You should also often check the link given above; it is tips, tricks, and useless stuff. Maybe you can get some hints there. Its just a new topic, but i just earned two likes in 6 hours, so the topic will be active(my thoughts because i am active here). And a active ‘topic manager’ means lots of stuff. GLITCHES INCLUDED

1 Like

пеши на русском

1 Like

Houston, the forum is dead again. Do something!!

2 Likes

Exception0nConnect

Why is this forum so dead nowadays?

1 Like

It will be interesting to see this die.

круто

1 Like

อยากเล่น

Why is it not letting me on the game so sad

can you please send the screenshot of the error you are facing ?

Hey, I often can’t zoom in or out. Plz fix this.(Also tell me how to upload a photo here)

1 Like

1 Like

its a nice game i enjoyed playing
#ILOVEHIDEONLINE

1 Like

its the same for me. i even got a computer expert (my cousin) to help and even he cant fix this problem… also for some reason on my computer this error does pop up but on my cousins computer, it works and the error doesnt pop up… hopefully they fix this soon cause im sicked and tired of this doo doo… also hope ankit replies on how to fix this… btw my wifi is pretty good, so dont tell me to check it.

Y8 Games