Hide Online

So…Basically after I said ‘Hey Ankit, any sneak peek on maps?’ This whole topic looks like dead. Whats up with that?

I have checked a basic demo yet but little early to share here :slight_smile:

maybe I could share a video by next month and hopefully will have beta also by than.

привет

1 Like

@Ankit Hi why is there a difference on the Phone game HideOnline and the computer kind of HideOnline?

@balixin1996 well, its because you don’t have a keyboard in mobile. So, we use a joystick. makes sense. and when it comes to keyboard, a very big step here. one button to change to props, one to shoot, one to piggy trick, and one to respawn ( in mobile) same in computer. (we don’t have piggy trick or respawn in computer). So, a computer isn’t just a screen. A ‘keyboard’ for typing, a ‘mouse’ which doesn’t want cheese; it wants to help you with the computer. While on the mobile, Its just a screen, your eyes, your fingers and brains. aaand you can’t actually chat on mobile because that lil’ keyboard blocks your view. But in a computer, whole screen to do stuff. So maybe you understand, but if you don’t please check out my new topic on hide online!(haven’t made it yet but i will soon). I will put the link afterwards. that took a lot of time to read, didn’t it? atleast you understood something.

Hey, the topic is made! talk about topics,tips,tricks,how-to and stuff! This isn’t official, but I hope people trust it and talk there! LINK For the hide online fans!

1 Like

Please check @DangitosDaBro answer

Great answer Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! You should also often check the link given above; it is tips, tricks, and useless stuff. Maybe you can get some hints there. Its just a new topic, but i just earned two likes in 6 hours, so the topic will be active(my thoughts because i am active here). And a active ‘topic manager’ means lots of stuff. GLITCHES INCLUDED

1 Like

пеши на русском

1 Like

Houston, the forum is dead again. Do something!!

2 Likes

Exception0nConnect

Why is this forum so dead nowadays?

1 Like

It will be interesting to see this die.

круто

1 Like

อยากเล่น

Why is it not letting me on the game so sad

can you please send the screenshot of the error you are facing ?

Hey, I often can’t zoom in or out. Plz fix this.(Also tell me how to upload a photo here)

1 Like

1 Like

its a nice game i enjoyed playing
#ILOVEHIDEONLINE

1 Like
Y8 Games