Fixing glitched accounts šŸ“Œ

G1.General774 : old rank Col.General774 , I used the money in upgrading my heroes and I bought tech and bomber with the money, and upgrades too.

2 Likes

Anyways Add cyborg in glitchers :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Itā€™s pointless to argue with a kid and also looks very dumb from my perspective. If u have opinion, good for u, but u talk way too much like u know whatā€™s going on and thatā€™s why itā€™s extremly fun for me to read how u throw empty words here and there.

Thanks for reexplaining, i totally understood everything word for word.

Cool. donā€™t sweat it haha. Ur welcome btw :D*

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Report Players!

oooh, donā€™t underestimate andreaā€¦

You see? How moderators act now a days? You havenā€™t seen anything muchā€¦ youā€™ll always get burn here

2 Likes

What the guy said up there, instead of you to explain it vividly, noā€¦ youā€™re rather telling him heā€™s a kid so he should grow up before youā€™ll explainā€¦ yet you claim yourself as a Moderator lol :joy::joy:.

[quote=ā€œurfullofshiet, post:107, topic:3557ā€]
Also, stop acting like you have full control over whats happening. It makes you look even more like a condescending prick tbh
[/quote] I agree with this part, always acting like he knows everything from A to Z but at the end heā€™s just a kid who is just having an undeserved position/rank in this gameā€¦ furthermore, he keeps saying am ā€œTeleklosā€ yet without given any sensible evidence to back-up his statementā€¦ relying on every fake news he sees.

To be honest, theyā€™re among of the problems the game is facing now.

Sheā€™s not a man lol.

Rja iā€™m so thankful we have a mod like you, you always correct no-life pessimistic trolls like that guy on totally necessary stuff.

4 Likes

yeah, if there was a thread about best mod of 2017, we would vote for rja12,

2 Likes

Before anyone keeps on assaulting Andrea about how badly this glitching account thing is going to end up, iā€™d like to point out that it is not on her, she didnā€™t just came up with this idea, just because. It was our decision to look for the best solution for this big problem that the glitched accounts is/are, and she is helping us out here, because someone has to.
Keep it mind it is a very complicated situation to deal with, and a snap of fingers isnā€™t going to solve it.

If you are unhappy about it, feel free to strike on Ankit or myself. And leave our mods alone, thanks.

8 Likes

We talk to the players because we are players, we whine to the players because we are players. We talk to those we are comfortable with, before you came the mods were all we had to complain to, the only people we had to voice our complaints.

4 Likes

I donā€™t care about his gender since he himself do not care about others.

Alrighttt

xā€™D hahaha

Somethings being done while Iā€™m not aroundā€¦ :L
Iā€™ll be active again near mid of next monthā€¦ late assignments + work donā€™t mix x.x

Noā€¦

Nice to hear :smile:

Mar.GIPNOL, old rank G2

Y8 Games