Death Squad The Last Mission

• This category is to report bugs. Please use the players category for game questions.
  • Check for duplicates before posting here

Game:
Death Squad The Last Mission
Problem:

1. “Out of memory error”. Then you are playing a long time (I played last time 48 min on Google Chrome 71.0.3578.98) the game crashed with error:
    ‘_UnityLoader.js:2 Cannot enlarge memory arrays. Either (1) compile with -s TOTAL_MEMORY=X with X higher than the current value 419430400, (2) compile with -s ALLOW_MEMORY_GROWTH=1 which adjusts the size at runtime but prevents some optimizations, (3) s’, so my record not saved. This happens every time on different browsers.
  2. Achievement “Bomb” (pick up 10 grenades} cannot be obtained. I collected 11 grenades on the map, but this achievement still locked.
  3. Achievement “Headshot.” (kill an enemy by headshot) cannot be obtained. I killed hundreds by headshots with all kind of weapons, even using katana, but the achievement still locked.
1 Like

Hello,

can you please give your system specification to test it further ?

2 Likes

Hello,

here my system specification:
CPU - AMD Athlon II x2 250, 3.00 GHz
RAM - 4 GB
OS - Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate
GPU - AMD Radeon HD 7570 series

Hello,

thanks for sharing it looks like its because of the 4GB memory limit but I’ll ask our developer to have a look.

2 Likes

I have a update regarding achievements

Achievement “Bomb” (pick up 10 grenades) means to accumulate them in the inventory, so the number of grenades that can be used must be equal to or more than 10.

Achievement “Headshot.” (kill an enemy by headshot) unlocks when the player accurately hits the point between the eyes of the enemy with a sniper rifle shot.

2 Likes

Ok, please check those screenshots:

I collected 11 bombs and make dozens of headshots into different points on the faces of enemies.

The problem about WebGL error appears on the different PC with 8GB RAM too.

1 Like

1 Like

Had this issue only when my browser mem was full. Did u tried cleaning it, then running the game (without any other tab opened)?

Of course. But it doesn’t help me.
This error isn’t so critical. I would like to say it is a medium or low priority because you still can play to this game.
Just remember, that after 12-15 wave you should die and reset the game.

From developer: When simultaneously running a large number of programs on the PC, each reserves part of the PC memory for their tasks. Web browser level “Firefox” or “Google Chrome” can take from 500 megabytes to 1 Gigabyte of memory for its functionality (not counting the memory required for WebGL applications). WebGL applications usually use pre-allocated memory for the web browser, if it can not grow, the user will receive an error “out of memory”. The number of open tabs also reduces the amount of memory available to WebGL applications. Also, the amount of RAM available to the web browser can be limited by the system.

@Nox can you also try collecting the achievement ?

1 Like

I’ll try with achievements and checking error.

is death squad like contract wars or ravenfield?

@Nox @Ankit
Any updates? I can share the map with all 11 bombs.
@shadowelite7
No, It is single player.

Developer found the issue in achievement and fixed it, can you try again if all good now.

WoHoo!!!
Thanks a lot! This is awesome, I could not imagine that the issue would be fixed. Usually, my bugs the developers ignore or answer with regular phrases.
@Nox @Ankit
You are great team!

2 Likes

some developers are nice hehe :smiley:

i can play death squad?

Just some info about WebGL error.
Browser: Firefox 64bit, 64.0+build3-0ubuntu0.18.04.1.
CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 4 cores
RAM: DDR3, 8+4+8+4=24GB
GPU: VGA Integrated Graphics Controller

So, even with a lot of RAM and CPU this error don’t provide the possibility to survive 50 or 100 waves for the related achievements.

1 Like

ah 24gb is like insane memory.

1 Like

There was a issue with internal game memory limit but we have increased it now, should be fine.

let me know if you still face any issue.

Thanks.
Ankit.

Y8 Games