Can't transfer account

Hey, I played this game a long time ago and I made sure to transfer my account when it got sold to Y8, I think I can’t remember my password. Please help because I purchased skin and made progress.

Account name:abdo0122

what do you mean you think you can’t remember? it should be the same as your current Y8 password. were you previously on Kong?

I believe there could be something wrong with the system because I use that password across many other gaming accounts and never had that proplem so that’s why I think not sure if it is my problem, and yes I was kong’s forums but used to play through the official site back at the time.

this was on the http://www.freefalltournament.com/ front page perhaps you missed this?

yeah Ive seen it already, but all I get is invalid name/password, and that’s why I think there is something wrong

that is odd, well since this is more of an internal issue i can’t help ya with that. perhaps someone changed your password or perhaps you are not the original account holder :open_mouth:. who knows, i dont, maybe @insanehero does

Hi @Maroon

I have checked the database and this account has never been transferred to the id.net system.
Please follow the instructions on the account transfer page and contact me if you have further problems.

Regards
@insanehero

1 Like

yes I can’t transfer my account because I forgot the password. but I did click “Roger, let transfer” you know that button u had when the game got sold,and you had to agree to some terms.
that was like a couple of years ago @insanehero

Ok switching to private messages so we can get some more information from you.

ok that would be easier

i cnt transferring my acoount,is stuck,pleaase help me

there are no devs

:frowning:

1 Like

que triste

2 Likes

Hi there, is it possible for you to transfer my Kongregate account manually as I am not able to do it on my side through the interface.

1 Like

it’s ok :grinning

Please unbanned me I have old account from 4 years It was banned.

name:Capp
email developer94@hotmail .com
pass: 111111

1 Like

Hi, I need help in transferring my account from Kongragate. When I try to transfer, it just says “VERIFYING, PLEASE WAIT” for a long time

hey
i just tried linking my y8 account to steam and it just doesnt want to recognize the code generated in the site. can i have a little help please?

Y8 Games