Blazer's 3rd weapon

Yeah that’s right blazer has had a 3rd weapon this whole entire time hidden right under our noses and I’m gonna show you how to unlock it.

slaps url
this bad boy can do so many fun things

http://evilc.com/2017/05/01/fire-control/

download that macro tool then follow image instructions. Don’t worry about any other option apart from fire sequence and fire rate(no this is not a hack) the rest of the options are for a different game called MWO.

Now use blazer’s flamethrower. it can also be used for other classes.

Enjoy

does this just do the knockback flamethrower does just really fast

yeah basically, its just fun using it to push everyone around and off control points.

Gj, u found hot water. It’s not his third weapon, u always could spam R on flamethrower to push away.

1 Like

Thanks captain obvious i was just making it more viable for others to use by using a macro instead of getting arthritis before your 20s. :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Haha xD

This is much easier to do with autohokey scripts. :slight_smile:

I tried it out, but I don’t see a huge advantage, because as fast as I can press R manually, is typically as fast as R should be pushed to be most effective.
I get where you’re coming from though, having hand problems myself during gameplay, it could have it’s uses.

Oh absolutely, i just remembered with ahk you can set up a toggle key to use instead. thought i’d recommend the above macro since its a standalone ahk that is just download and use without the hassle of scripting.

1 Like
Y8 Games