Account Transfer tool is Live

Hello Everyone,

We are happy to let all of you know that transfer tool is live but only support freefalltournament accounts for now.

To transfer your account first you need to login in the game via your id.net account than go to settings

Click on Account Transfer and follow the procedure,

NOTE: This tool will overwrite your id.net progress so in case you wants to keep your id.net progress we’ll suggest you to create new id.net account.

Regards.

2 Likes

So I can’t keep my Official site account and my Id.net one? How exactly does that override thing work.

3 Likes

If we transfer our accounts, will we lose all our progress on fft (i.e ranks, classes, upgrades etc)?

2 Likes

If u lose all,then no one would bother with transfering acc and u would simple create a new one.

3 Likes

When he said it would overwrite our I’d.net progress I assumed he meant it remove our fft progress.

1 Like

Ah name. U can’t use the same id.net acc for multiple accounts and also it takes ur id.net name.

2 Likes

It transferred all my account acquisitions but I have the id.net name still, I want my FFT OS name not the troll name i used when making my ID.net account.

Create new id.net account to transfer your official site account, one account cant hold 2 progress :slight_smile:

No no, if you have any progress in your id.net account you are using to transfer your fft account than it will be overwritten because one account cant hold 2 progress

Yes working on this functionality also, should be live today but for now you can manually request for name change. PM me or Andrea.

1 Like

Thanks Ankit for your effort and yeah account progress successfully transfered :smiley: cant wait to get started

My actual username was WhiteXhadow
Now its whitexhadow1 ( I want to change this username to WhiteXhadow )
Thanks!

1 Like

Ohh,so what happent when we transfer our account?
Lose data progress id.net and FFT data?

No you dont lose data

1 Like

I can’t access my acount !!! why? i transfered my acount, it works . When i login with id.net it works but then it apears the menu to log again ?! why?

1 Like

Now it works !!! Thanks !!! Thanks for all !!! :slight_smile: :sunny::grin::joy::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Does this mean that Kong players can’t transfer progress yet?

Answers are literally up.

1 Like

Yes sorry not yet.

when i login with my id.net account it again takes me back to login page why??? plzz help

@Ankit plzz help bro and a question

r u indian??

PM me as much info about your account as you can if it matches we can give you your account back.

Maybe you can try again ? and if it still dont solve your issue please try to record the video otherwise its really impossible to know because it works good for all of us.[quote=“PoPStar, post:19, topic:4931”]
r u indian??
[/quote]

Yes I’m.

Hello! Old player from Kongregate here, I’d like to have my progress here is it possible to transfer or need to wait more time?

Thanks ! ^^

Y8 Games